Sunday mornings finds

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out early this morning for about 2 hours and hit a local elementary school that I hadn't gotten to yet. Hit the playground and the ballfield hard and came up with 10 Quarters, 15 dimes, 4 nickels and 19 pennies, all of it clad, nothing older than a 1960 penny. Found the 2 kiddie pendants as well, and my 9 year old daughter was happy to have them, lol! Hope to get out some more this week after work and hit some more schollyards in the area. Happy Hunting all!

Attachments

• WymanHolliman 4-17-05.JPG
    WymanHolliman 4-17-05.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 306
  • WymanHolliman2 4-17-05.JPG
    WymanHolliman2 4-17-05.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 317
Upvote 0
OP
OP
treasurekidd

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spotz, I use a Nikon Coolpix 2100 digital. Second pic would have come out better without the flash though. Thanks!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look for those real old school sites, and ballfeilds thats where I found my Old Bank Token worth $5.00 if you can get an aerial view you can see the old outlines of the older feilds, check it out.

(Here is a pic of the token)

Attachments

• BankToken001.jpg
    BankToken001.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 270
  • BankToken001.jpg
    BankToken001.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 265

dudes2112

Jan 25, 2005
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Real nice finds. My daughter is in the princess phase right now, she yelled out when she saw that pendant. You may have a new fan! She wants me to find her one of those and I'm trying o explain why I really don't want to find one of those. I wouldn't mind finding one, don't get me wrong, I would just rather it were a real ring. (or a real princess ;)) Try to explain that logic to a three year old!
Thanks for sharing.
Dudes

poolboy

Mar 27, 2005
congrats on the finds !!!it must be an age thing my three year old is into princess phase also. but she don't care abot my jewelry yet she just wants my penny's for her gumball machine!!!!!it's just to hard to say no!God bless them!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread