transtang

Attachments

• Resize of scan0001.jpg
    Resize of scan0001.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 356
Upvote 0
F

Floater

Nice Going Transtang now we got a Pi$$ed off Shark with a few missing teeth just trolling waiting to Gum someone to death. GEEZ man. LOL
Actually Back in 72 I was working construction over there on the Beach building one of the first condos and I must have had about 4 mayonnaise jars filled with sharks teeth . I used to trade em at the local leather shop and he would sell em to the silver smiths. Great Memory . I found one tooth which I wish I still had but this sucker was Prehistoric . It measured about 4 inches long and a beautiful blueish white and gray color. I was hard up for cash and sold that one for ten bucks. LOL Later

R

rvbvetter

Hope you didn't find the shark teeth on you. HH

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Unless they are pearly white, the teeth there on venice beach are all fossils. Off the beach about 100 -150 yards in about 16' of water there is a layer of clay. That is where most of the venice teeth come from. You can dive out there and find some monster teeth, but the visibility declines sharply after the clay is stirred up unless the tide is running(but then there's a different problem!) HH omnicognic 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread