After Work Silver!

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hey everybody.? Did another two hour hunt after work and hit a silver quarter this evening.? It seems when I only have time for a quick hunt I always do better than when I plan a full day.? I've been hitting alot of different places trying to add to my hunting favorites list, and I hit a good one today.? 16Q...22D...5N...45P...and a few more whatzits!? $6.90 in two hours, I think I'm either really getting this down or the TH Gods are smiling on me!? I think the donut shaped object may be a zinc from a boat?? I dunno for sure.? Also you may notice the shiny quarter in the 1st pic.? 1950 S Washington.? It ain't what Free is diggin' up but I'll take it.? It's only my 4th public silver coin find.? The '23 Peace dollar, the 2 Rosies from the cache and now this quarter.? All the others I've posted have been from my own property.? Have a good one all~CO2

Attachments

• 2853.jpg
    2853.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 343
  • 2865.jpg
    2865.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 293
Upvote 0

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. Silver is getting harder and harder to dig up nowadays. HH

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Congrats co2 look's like it's all down hill from here. I'm gonna do some forn mding this week and then it's off for real treasure.
Keep up the great work your lookin like a pro bud!!!!!!!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
WTG CO2. Gotta be glad for the clad. Nice silver as well. HH 8) BTW, let us know if you find the treasure chest that he key fits. LOL

F

Floater

NICE work CO2. That is Amazing the amount of clad you got. Plus the Silver.Ya Gota love the Hit and Run. HH

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
More great finds there CO2. Think I have to put a homing device on you so you won't hunt out all the spots before me. ;D Keep up the great MDin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread