More silver in the endless yard

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Went out in the front yard tonight for about an hour, some of it in the dark lol. Flashlight and porchlight on. Anyways I found 4 more wheats , and another silver dime...woo hooo! My yard will never cease to amaze me. That brings the total of wheats out of my yard now to 28. Just wish I could find something older than the 30's. But Im not complaining since im a newbie. Ill be posting the pics this weekend, then ill be out of commision for a while. Take er easy and Keep ooooooooooon DIGGIN! :o

Upvote 0

Rooster

Apr 1, 2005
Long Island N.Y.
NICE JOB!!!!! YOU GOT TO LOVE WHEN THAT SILVER COMES OUY OF THE GROUND. HOW OLDS YOUR HOUSE AND HOW MUCH PROPERTY DO YOU HAVE? KEEP ON DIGGIN, THE ROOSTER

OP
OP
Mystro7

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
My house was built in the early 50's, and just shy of an acre. Most of these coins have been isolated in one 3 areas of the yard. There was something here before this house as there is an old well on the side, it now has a man hole cover on it. I went down in it with the detector and found nothing. That area is where I found the buffalo nickle. My nieghbors yard borders with that area, so after I finish my yard...well ill never be finished but you know what I mean....im gonna see if I can do that little area of theres. My yard is beggining to look like it has CROP CIRCLES! LOL I think I seen some black helicopters taking pictures! :D

R

rvbvetter

If your going to be out of commission. I would be happy to detec......uh...i mean....keep an eye on your yard. Anything to help. HH

OP
OP
Mystro7

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Ya I bet you would chester...remember I know what kind of truck, car, and ATV you drive....Im just itching to try out the new 12 guage the wife bought me. Got er loaded up with rock salt! LMAO!!!!!! ;D I have claymores set up around the perimeter. :P

Chester Copper Pot

Apr 16, 2005
WI
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro
I am going to drop in on my zip line and use my night vision goggles to secure said perimeter. Then out come the md and the shovels :P

R

rvbvetter

? ? ?Shotgun?!? ? ? ?oops!? ? I just remembered.? I have an early appointment with my proctoligist.
? ? ? He says he has to do nine holes in the afternoon.? ? uh....golf holes that is.

OP
OP
Mystro7

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Ok you guys leave me no choice im going to have to hire Floater to come in with his DFG 2000 SUPERSONIC STEALTH IDF headphones that detect any movement within 500 yards of the perimeter. Hope he works for cheap cause all I got is WHEATIES! LOL :D Goodnight all........Chester go to bed...you got alot of beans to pack tommorrow! :o

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Mystro7, looks like someone used wheat instead of grass to see your yard ;D Keep on diggin.HH

F

Floater

No Problem Mystro. You can count on me. By the way just make the checks out to: Fox Gaurdian Service's , We specialize in Hen house and farm yard Work. By the way I have decided to put my best man on it for you too while your convalescing. His name is
Chester. Hell of a guy and He has assured me there will be no Hole undug. ERRR, I mean no hole's dug. You can count on it.LOL
Nice Finds Keep em commin.

R

rvbvetter

? ? ? ?Chester was sick, so he sent me. And if you let me watch your yard i'll leave a barber in it for you to find.

OH! Do you want one that styles or does crew cuts?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread