boyd school

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
I still don't se how anybody could lose a half dollar ??? Good find though, and $5.25 will buy you a new set of batteries. ;D

M

mtl-huntr

I hit my first kennedy half this weekend .....nothing like the sound it makes.... ;D

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The school I have been detecting is called Boyd Middle School....Did I miss you? ?I picked up 16 dimes at my Boyd school yesterday!

OP
OP
G

greenswinger

Feb 17, 2005
ms
jimmileo this school is Em Boyd located in greenville ms . i have never seen any one else with a metal detector , i know they are here but the spots i go to ...i figure i am first in line ! usually find about,in clad about $4.00 per hr . I can only hunt about 2 hrs tops. back was messed up in plane crash, and pain gets the best of me ! thanks all for replies . For what its worth, i can sit in front of puter for many hrs. glad we found this site. have enjoyed it !!!!!!!!! ;D will detect for food

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
greenswinger, my Boyd school is in Sand Springs, OK and is pretty much the same situation. Never seen anyone around with a detector nor any of the tell tale little sunk in spots. It rained last night and I hope the ground is softer so I can dig some of those deeper targets. Strange coincidence, but I broke my back in 3 places when I had a fall trimming tree limbs. I got several ounces of titanium holding me together. Can't get around too well but I swing that coil for about 30 minutes , have to sit and rest for 30 and go at it again. My hourly tally don't add up so fast as I am too slow! I really prefer relic hunting but I can't resist all that easy clad and it helps me learn more about MDing too. Clean that place up and I'll work on mine on this end!

poolboy

Mar 27, 2005
everytime I hit A half or dollar turns out to be another cannig jar lid !maybe on of these days I'll get lucky.Nice finds!hope to see more!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread