CLAD CLAD CLAD

resq937

Mar 6, 2005
Well took the past two days and at the persistence of the little guy hit alot of parks today--focused mainly on apartment complex parks---paid off pretty good --picked up just shy of 4.00 in clad a heavy little kitty pendant that he will be giving to his sister...the first park I have decided to rename penny park as all we could turn there was pennies---we spent about 5-15 minutes at each one so cant complain---found 2 parks that still have those bars that kids like to hang upside down from---by far the best coinshooting was under those--found a newer house key too. Decided to challange him and we will be keeping all the clad we find in a seperate container to see how much we can find by the end of summer...he is all about that (doesnt hurt that i told him he could have the whole kit and cabooodle at the end of summer) Sorry folks but no pics today---might try and post some tomorrow.

Upvote 0

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
Sounds like we had the same idea, I went to the same type of parks today.

Great way to spend time with the little guy too.

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul, all that clad will add up by the end of the summer!!! HH

OP
OP
R

resq937

Mar 6, 2005
your right that was bad----LOL hit a school playground today for about 15 mintues and added 1.22 to the jar for him---gonna bore him on saturday and hit a few older home sites for what i want to find---dont mind the clad but dang---i need some relics or older coins

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread