47 KB · Views: 310
Upvote 0

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
LOL!i know what you mean pirate,a few years ago you mention clip and coins was not what i was thnking!Nice wheats,how old is the school?should be more including silver.

peace,bigrig

D

Darod

INteresting statement on the "clip" wheatie!

What's the value of a coin like that?

Rod

PS: Nice finds! Bigrig is right,....if you find wheaties then you'll most likely find silver, it just makes sense doesn't it :)

Diggingmailman

Feb 25, 2005
Portland, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job! I just started around the first of March and the only wheat found so far is a 1957. .

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kool,,,,,,,,,,,, I have to learn about those cliped planks.....Last High School I MD'd was built in 1968....I found $7 in clad in less than an hour...All in a 15 x 15 sq ft area.....Where the kids gather at lunch.....I know ,cause I was one of those kids..

poolboy

Mar 27, 2005
I like the girl scout pin I found one just like it.you gotta love finding wheats too! nice finds!!!

OP
OP
M

mvSWAT

Sep 21, 2004
Mt. Vernon, Indiana
Thanks Pirate, I've pulled out so many pennies that have been chewed up in gravel and so forth that I never realized there was such a thing as a clipped penny. It seems to me that a person could intentionally clip a coin. I found another wheatie that was bent almost in half, I didn't see any marks on it like pliers or anything but I didn't examine it under a magnifier either. Thanks again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions