Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just when I thought I couldnt get excited about a find after finding the gold coin, I took some detecting friends Debbie and James to the spot I found, they did very well lots of relics and they each got 2 old copper coins, 2 were def. king george coppers which are rare to find in Mo. and I was very happy for them, I found 3 more compacts and my heart was racing we opened them there but all were empty , then I got a hit on my DFX Debbie was near me and she saw me digging and came over to help at 9+ in. she puts her hand into the hole and pulls out the bracelet, we were so excited the bracelet is awsome probably homemade. But to find that had my heart pumpimg as much as when we found the gold coin, I love detecting!! jd

Attachments

• Picture 556b.JPG
    Picture 556b.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
OK ALREADY JD,YOUR KILLING US. ;D Great work love your finds.How bout Kaylee, she finding any old marbles?

J

Justin L

very nice. I noticed alot of coins are missing from the bracelet, did you find any strays in the same hole?

OP
OP
j.d. in the usa

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey jarman yes we have a whole bunch of new marbles :) ill try to gather her and take pics :)

lol lol we spent about an hour trying to find the other ones lol lol I have some seateds from there but none from the bracelet its just a matter of time to find the rest!! I hope jd

S

Sixties Kid

OK, what happened to all the clad finds? Something I can relate to :-\

Great find j.d. ;D

You're still the man!

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
JD, did I see your picture in the White's literature?

You are finding great things. :o ?Let us in on your research methods. ?How do you go about picking the sites to detect? ?Can you give us some advice?

I'd like to see Kaylee's new marbles, too. ?Any new arrowheads? ?:)

Haupin

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You Lucky Duck! You must be livin' right! ;D

Nana

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Y a that settles it..im selling the wife and kids and going to missour'a! :o YEEEE-----HAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

nedigger

Sep 30, 2004
Omaha, NE
Hey J.D. I'm just up the road a ways in Omaha, Nebraska. Sounds like I need to take a road trip! I went down to an old park in St. Jo a few years back but was utterly disappointed. I came back with a little clad and a wheatie. Not even enough to pay for the trip. But I guess that's the breaks. Sometimes you do well and sometimes you don't. Anyway, great find...again! HH.

krimic

Mar 28, 2005
Metro East, Illinois
Very nice find, that is one awesome bracelet.. I live just across the river from ya.. Give me the word and I'll be there tonight :).. Well done.. Hope you find a cache next.. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread