A Years Total In One Day

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi All,
2 years ago when me and knorrski started hunting we found 452 coins in our first year.Today we hit our favorite "honey hole" for 6 hours and found: 109q,121d,16n,203p,2 can pennies for 451 coins in one afternoon!And too top it off I found my largest silver ring to date.We didn't even bother trying to dig any zincs.Knorrski also found 39 coins in one hole!We have only hit about 5% of this area and have come out with almost 1000 coins in 4 trips.I will sleep well tonite!

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• quarters.jpg
    quarters.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 613
  • dimes.jpg
    dimes.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 614
  • nickles&pennies.jpg
    nickles&pennies.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 607
  • silver mans ring.jpg
    silver mans ring.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 593
Upvote 0
F

Floater

WOW What is this site a bank???? Man BigRig that is killer. Sleep is right. You probably need a new arm and wore the damn spade out too. LOL :D :D HH

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
The king and queen of clad! I remember the day I pulled 277 coins in 5 hours and didn't wan't to swing my detector for a week. That's alot of work! Congrats you two~CO2 ;D

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those two must be traveling to Philly and digging on the front lawn at the mint, lol! What else can I say about you two except OUTSTANDING!!

TOWcritter

So, if I did my math right , together you dug 1.25 coins per minute, for 6 hours. Thats a LOT of holes! How did you get so many? Where the hell can I dig that many? I have a tough time in the play ground. Congrats. Keep 'em coming.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
HOLY #$@! !!!!! that is absolutly amazing bigrig! your legs are gonna be sore for the rest of the year after all that diggin!!! you have got to hold the record for clad!

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is amazing, you two make an awesome team! Congrats on Ks Cache of coins, my biggest cache is something like 7 coins in one hole. Sounds like your site will replenish itself, what a great spot. HH, Mike

OP
OP
bigrig40

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
its mainly grass and gravel parking areas.I have noticed they are usually overlooked.

peace,bigrig

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread