Silver ring / Silver charm

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello all,
My hunting partner and I went out of town yesterday to try our luck at an old park in a little town south of here.
I think we should have gotten there a few years ago. It looks to have been completely re-done within the last few years...
New sidewalks, ball fields, & playground... My partner did find a 42 quarter, and I found a 37 wheatie. We hunted for about an hour without any more luck, so we packed it up and went to an old defunct Drive-in Theater...

At the drive-in we started finding loads of clad,,, more than I have ever dug in one hunt for a total of $5.47. I also found my 5th ring. It's marked. " 125 TMA Thailand " Thats greek to me... anyone know what it stands for, is it only 12.5% silver?
The little building charm I found the day before, my only find for the day at the old IH graveyard. It's about 1-1/4" tall, & 3/4" wide, & marked, "STEERLING "...
Anyone recognize the building?
I though it might have been the triangular shaped building we have here in Indy, but It's doesn't look like it.
I think this is it for me for a few days... Ol' Uncle Arther is starting to kick in. I've been detecting everyday for atleast a month...
It's time for a small break.
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Attachments

• 051805.JPG
    051805.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 263
Upvote 0
A

ARCOMANDPURPLE

Nice finds....love the greenish overcast.....talk about patina.....you must be a ?professional photographer.... ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Thanks all,,,
I'm not sure what the deal with the building pic was, I tried to redo the color balance, but all I could get was the green, or else very red , or very blue... ???? Couldn't do a thing with it.? It looks silver in person... I could kick myself in the head right now over it. The loop on the top was open just enough to let it keep falling off, so I took a pair of pliers to straighten it and broke the loop off the actual charm itself... :'(? I should have just taken it off, the charm would fit into a frame better anyway... :(
The ring was marked, "925"... I give it to my Ol'lady, so all is good... ;) ;D
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread