5-21-05 After work Finds

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
Had a rough day at work today so decided to go with knorrski to our "honey hole" and hunt for a little.In 4 hours we dug up 68q,47d,12n,63p knorrski found a nice silver ring and I found a token cache.18 tokens in one small area and 16 were different.Not valuable but I have found tokens from time to time but never that many.We are going to hit the area good tomorrow so will post finds tomorrow night.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• sat quarters.jpg
    sat quarters.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 266
  • dimes nicks and cents.jpg
    dimes nicks and cents.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 266
  • silver ring.jpg
    silver ring.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 263
  • stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 296
Upvote 0
F

Floater

AllRight BR And K looks like you got some nice Treasure Chest Items. What are those medal or pins on the right side . Nice Ring. Kinda of Cosmic man. LOL HH

OP
OP
bigrig40

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi Floater,
the pins are :1 is a bobcat pin,and 1 is a sunshine cub scout award.Here is a pic of the tokens.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• tokens.jpg
    tokens.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 260

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Well ill be hog tied and horswaggled with a beach biscuit and a bottle of rum! You 2 are UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!! Dang, I need to get my wife in on this. Maybe shes the one that gives you all the luck? he he! You guys make a good team and I am always amazed at all the things you find. Keep it up and thanks for the posts. I know you dont really need it but...good luck on your next hunt! Oh and have a better day at work. :)

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What do the tellers at the bank say when you two come in with your detectors? ;D I'm going to try it!

Great job as usual. You've found a fantastic site! Keep it up.

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
I need a honey-hole like that!!!

You guys find more after work than I do on my days off....

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another banner day for BigRig and Knorrski! What else can be said - OUTSTDANDING!!! You two are the Master jedi of detectorists! HH!

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great digs.................I love the Tokens.......I would rather find a nice token than a silver any day.....18 of them........W.T.G.............................H.H.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't want to know where but would like to know what kind of site you are hunting. I know you'll probably never get to my town to hunt but one of us should! Thanks for the interesting posts. JIM

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Nice finds guys,glad you had a nice dig to take the edge off the bad work day.HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread