my first 2 reel finds

R

ranger ricky

father in law cutting hay, swatts his 100$ eye glasses off, after an hour of looking remembers useless son in-law spoke a while back about a useless metal detector he bought, in the same clean area he had raked over and over i detected the eye glasses,

2 days later a co worker while hitting golf balls loses his wedding band, he Tell's me the area and that he was sure pulling his watch from his pocket is where the ring mistakenly came out of the pocket, while sweeping the area i noticed the band, lol not the signal, so I made the detector sound to get his attention, I not sure why but this fellow acted like i saved the life of his first born, that ring was mighty important, not much of a story but these two people were made mighty happy

Upvote 0

Kent in AL

Mar 21, 2003
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Fisher CZ-6a, ID Edge
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was contacted by a friend a couple of years ago. Her coworker's husband had lost his wedding band in their back yard. I went over and he gave three scenarios during which he could have lost it and showed me the three corresponding areas. I found it - of course it was in the third area I searched :P. Afterwards he was helping me load my stuff and I saw him slip something in my bag. I knew he was trying to pay my for my services and told him no but he wouldn't budge. When I got home I opened up my bag there was a $100 bill. He REALLY appreciated me finding his wedding band!

Kent

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread