The road less traveled

brandy

Jan 15, 2005
SOUTH ARKANSAS
I decided to take the road less traveled today and try to locate a few sites that were worthy. After stopping at 2 old house sites and a church, I called it a day. A little less than 2 dollars in change, with 4 wheats in the bunch concluded a nice day of riding around in the back country. Dates were 42, 4?, 51, and 52 along with One 63 and two 64 memorials. No silver for today, but I was in the silver range, so I shall return. HH

Attachments

• wheats.jpg
    wheats.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 339
Upvote 0
R

Rodeooldman56

;D ;D ;D Had A good day on horse back but not using my dis 3300 only found 2 pennies in the front yard at my house that i bought last fall. new to the game of deceting so if anyone out there can help please feel free to give me a shout. I live in texas and cant seem to find any place to go.

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Cant go wrong with the wheats,I think wheats are like the protectors of the silver...you get the wheats and the silver is ungaurded! Good luck on your next hunt!

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal,

HH

Lonewolfe

Kent in AL

Mar 21, 2003
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Fisher CZ-6a, ID Edge
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rodeooldman56 said:
;D ;D ;D Had A good day on horse back but not using my dis 3300 only found 2 pennies in the front yard at my house that i bought last fall. new to the game of deceting so if anyone out there can help please feel free to give me a shout. I live in texas and cant seem to find any place to go.

Hey Rodeo,

Here's a thread on the Metal Detecting forum that might help: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,10662.0.html

Kent

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can appreciate the hunt you were on, solitude and great hunting. Nice finds, the silver should be there as well. HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread