Mowing the lawn part deux

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Well I went back today only for a couple hours, gotta do the family thing today...you know.....sometimes you have to put your detector down and go back to that thing called a family lol. Anyways had a pretty SLOW time, however..I have been seeing a few posts with cap guns in them, I have only found pieces and was hoping someday id find a whole one...well today I found one! I know nothing to get excited about, but I am excited about it lol! Found another soldier M.I.A he was layin down guarding the ole pond. I read your ideas about detecting the pond and decided im saving it for last, just to add some more suspence in detecting this yard. 2 bummers about the yard is there is an old clothes line a big one, however there is about 5 cord of wood laying under it! LOL and they have a big deck on the back with lattice around the edges, I looked under it and saw the old staricase! I am seriously thinking of bringing the screw gun and ...ummm...kinda letting myself in under the deck?? maybe?? Anyways Ill probly hit it again on and off in the evenings during the week. You all have a good week and good luck on your next hunt!

Upvote 0
R

rusty nails

;)that's what is so great about md'ing - WHAT ISN'T A TARGET ? - items can be anywhere ??? any yard , any field , any park , lake or parking lot yadda yadda yadda
go for it !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread