Pull Tab Treasure!

luvmydfx

Mar 21, 2005
Ok, well sort of. I dug these pull tabs all connected the way they are in this picture today. Someone was obviously bored. :D I also found this metal which I cleaned with electrolosis and toothpaste. Can actually read what it says now. I also found 2 almost silver quarters 1965 and 1967, and 2 memorials. Keep Diggin. Remember the road to riches is paved with pull tabs!

Loren Farrar
Founder http://www.easystopgiftshop.com

Attachments

• pulltabbracelet.jpg
    pulltabbracelet.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 0

JasonL2972

May 8, 2005
sterling CT
Cool,that pulltap chain gave me a flash back of my fathers game room back in the 70's.He had a chain like that that went around the whole room,hmmmm,now that i think of it,he did drink an awful lot back then.lol

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
LOL thats pretty funny. I actually would have got a kik outta finding that. cool, good luck on your next hunt :)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pull tab ring!

Love the token thingy!

HH

Lonewolfe

Klaatu

Apr 24, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
At the risk of dating myself :'( I remember classmates making pull tab chains back in the '60s. Some of the chains were pretty long (20' or more if I remember correctly).

Does anybody else remember the chains people made out of Dentene wrappers. They were a Herringbone shape.

None of this served any purpose except to create something useless that was longer than anyone else's.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember doing the tab and dentene wrapper chains.....I can also remember making necklaces out of clovers......we must have really been bored! :D

Nana ;)

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
that reminded me of a friend who had made an entire curtain out of pull tabs, he used it as a door into his room

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread