Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made the trip down to Louisiana this weekend and it was nothing short of what I had expected. Great group of peeps, awesome food and prizes and a keeper for the coin book. :thumbsup:

Here's the huntin' buddies I had for the weekend...

IMG_3712.jpg

And here's my keepers~! ;D 1892 Injun, 1913, 1919, 1926, 1930, 1940 wheats....

100_0989.jpg

Thought this was a neat buckle...

IMG_3790.jpg

And I found this copper disc with a square hole in the middle? ??? Do they make washers with square holes?

100_0991.jpg

100_0992.jpg

I am adding a link to the hunt pages if you wanna see all the sites from the past weekend. If ever you have the opportunity to go to a Tnet group hunt, GO! It's a great time!

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,366.0.html

Here's a pic we took of the Mississippi on the way back today.

IMG_3797.jpg

I also won the MIS award this weekend! 8) WSD was handing out trophies and seems he thinks I'm this years Most Improved Swinger! ;D AND I have a new nickname.... 'Lucky Pants' ! :wink:
Prizes were being given out by calling numbers that were in an unmarked envelope that we had chosen before the drawing began. The envelopes had either 6 or 7 numbered tickets in each one. Several prizes had been given out and the next prize was for this pretty set of BARBER coins. ;D (Ya'll know how I am fond of Barbers) :wink: I turned and looked at BB and ME and said, "This one's for me!" ;D Sure enough, the number was mine, and I won 'em! :o I love 'em too!

IMG_3851.jpg

Upvote 0

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Lucky Pants!!!
Looks like a lot of fun. Congrats on the IH and the prizes.
I feel like a real Bozo now. When you said you were going to "LA" last week, I thought you meant Los Angeles. That's why I said you should hook up with Captn Dan for a silver hunt. Duh, I got it now. :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
Congrats Nana,
MM

DiggerBug

Oct 28, 2006
Bama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way Cool, Lucky Pants! We missed you this weekend but I know you had a great time and found some nice keepers and won some too! WTG!

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

A Super Primo Good Stellar High Five to My FAVORITE Southern Hottie... :-* :-* :-*

Luv the Injun...

Nana...Could you clarify..."Lucky Pants"... ???

Please tell me it has to do with...CAMMO... :-\

Lil' Nicky

Tis my lucky 'cammo' pants, Nicky! :D I've worn the same pair of cammo's for the past three years, and they are getting REALLY thin! So thin, as a matter of fact, the knees are worn out and WSD was mesmerized with my kneecap! :D I am lucky in that I haven't ripped the butt out on these pants when I stoop to dig! :D
IMG_3647.jpg

MM....I understand now! :D :wink:

I missed you too, Leese! Sure wish you could have gone too. :-\

Thanks ya'll! Lucky pants :D

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Finds!

All of the conchos I've found had square holes in them. They were usually a little thinner and made of brass though. I don't think it's a coin, but it might be a really worn-down token of some sort.

Regards,

Buckles

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a great bunch of guys and a nice bunch of coins. Congrats, glad you had fun.

HH, Ringfinder

nealb

Jan 2, 2007
Omaha, NE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 and Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. Looks like a great bunch of guys and gals to be hunting with.

HH
Neal

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Lucky Pants!!!
You done Alabama Proud! Wtg on your finds,a nd on winning the barber.lol
Tn Joe

ELVISFAN

Apr 26, 2007
WEBB CITY MISSOURI
Detector(s) used
WHITES DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana40 said:
Made the trip down to Louisiana this weekend and it was nothing short of what I had expected. Great group of peeps, awesome food and prizes and a keeper for the coin book. :thumbsup:

Here's the huntin' buddies I had for the weekend...

IMG_3712.jpg

And here's my keepers~! ;D 1892 Injun, 1913, 1919, 1926, 1930, 1940 wheats....

100_0989.jpg

Thought this was a neat buckle...

IMG_3790.jpg

And I found this copper disc with a square hole in the middle? ??? Do they make washers with square holes?

100_0991.jpg

100_0992.jpg

I am adding a link to the hunt pages if you wanna see all the sites from the past weekend. If ever you have the opportunity to go to a Tnet group hunt, GO! It's a great time!

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,366.0.html

Here's a pic we took of the Mississippi on the way back today.

IMG_3797.jpg

I also won the MIS award this weekend! 8) WSD was handing out trophies and seems he thinks I'm this years Most Improved Swinger! ;D AND I have a new nickname.... 'Lucky Pants' ! :wink:
Prizes were being given out by calling numbers that were in an unmarked envelope that we had chosen before the drawing began. The envelopes had either 6 or 7 numbered tickets in each one. Several prizes had been given out and the next prize was for this pretty set of BARBER coins. ;D (Ya'll know how I am fond of Barbers) :wink: I turned and looked at BB and ME and said, "This one's for me!" ;D Sure enough, the number was mine, and I won 'em! :o I love 'em too!

IMG_3851.jpg
Very Nice Injun for coming out of the ground 1892 is the year Bob Ford died he was the man that shot Jesse James in April of 1882 10 years later on opening night of his on bar a man walked in with a 12 gage and yelled this is for Jesse James and blew ol Bob away..... Dave

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that round square holed disc maybe ??? a large cent or foreign coin :icon_scratch:
good times :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
measure it in millimeters :thumbsup: and if you have a scale weight it possibly :-X

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Nana that looks like one treiffic time. I wish I was able to to to events like that, well maybe someday. Your finds and pictures are great and sort of makes me feel like I was there.
Thanks for showing them.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
You did great lucky pants!! Apparently those pants ARE lucky because they sure worked for you! :wink: Note to self: go to goodwill and find matching lucky pants before hunting again! lol Great job pretty lady!

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Wow Nana,

These trips are alot of fun. I agree you are ontop of your hunting game. Nice trophy and I bet it felt good.

HH Jer

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
WOW!! Awesome IH! I didn't get a chance to see it at the hunt...that certainly is a great group of finds!! It was a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you down the road!
Baggins

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee I was there and I missed some of your finds, they really are very cool! We had a very good time! Cant wait to post my trophy! Cant wait till next one!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread