Attachments

• indians (700 x 600).jpg
    indians (700 x 600).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 424
Upvote 0

resurector

Mar 11, 2005
Hills near Eureka,Ca
HOLY SNIKEES---- Im need to take this pic to a private place and .....sharpen my digger--
SUB--
HECKA HECKA day!! I've been huntin goin on 20 yrs and I think my TOTAL of I.H.s is just 22 and my best one day total is 2---19 IN ONE HUNT????--just the thought makes my Tesoro all-metal. You gotta be STOKED--cause I know what yur thinkin---THATS NOT ALL---THERES MORE THERE. Hell, I would'nt of left----after 19 IHS-- I coulda hunted through the night by the light emitted from my purple-headed-warrior!!l LOL :o ::) Man, we just dont see places like that out here in Calif. very often. You gotta be on the least coast eh? I bet there not that many Indian heads in the ground at...Wounded Knee----BODACIOUS POST-- let us know when you go back, I'll put the jerkins lotion in the microwave..sorry folks.. I'm an idiot..... :P

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
WOW I got to agree,I would have been camping out,What a haul beaut of a job.GRATS and i would say HH BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DID. ;D

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003
resurector said:
I coulda? hunted? through the night by the light emitted from my purple-headed-warrior!!l

LOL

Incredible finds!! Especially the Dollar!!!!

K

k5wc

Submerged How deep was that morgan? What kinda M/D was you using? What kind of signal did you get when you swung over it? Congrats on the nice finds and good luck on more at that sweet spot! John

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Thats way to cool! Man if I found that all my luck would be used up for the rest of the year, possibly the next decade.lol NICE finds. Good luck on your next hunt.

CS110

Feb 12, 2005
Those are some nice finds! I'd kill for a day like that. I've only been at this for about 6 months and I'm still looking for my first IH. Congrts!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not doing something right! ??? Maybe it's the way you hold your tongue! :P

Those are some AWESOME finds! I bet you didn't want to leave! I know I'd have been kicking and screaming if I'da had to leave that spot! ;D

Great great finds!!!!!!! ;)

Nana ;)

OP
OP
submerged

submerged

May 20, 2005
Fishkill N.Y.
Hey all, the morgan was 6" and hit so loud I jumped it layed almost flat and was in loam the knive just sank to the hilt all the indians were in 3 areas no bigger than 10'x10'. I went back this morning and after an hour met a nice policeman. The property is not posted but he thought for my own good I should leave as per his request of course now I'm gettin permission even if I have to beg for it. I got the feeling he is a hunter too told him I found nothing as usual.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's a dream day of detecting.

Good luck with the permission thing. I hope you get it!

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mystro7 said:
Thats way to cool! Man if I found that all my luck would be used up for the rest of the year, possibly the next decade.lol NICE finds. Good luck on your next hunt.
T h a t i s F a n t a s t i c ........................H o p e Y o u g et p e r m i s i o n..........Y o u m i g h t n e e d n i g h t v i s i o n e q u i p m e n t ,,,,,,, t o k e e p t h i n g s c o v e r t ............N i c e D i g s !

EARTHWORKS

Apr 30, 2005
Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
MAN YOU ARE KILLING ME!! JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN TAKING SILVER AND WHEATS OUT OF A OLD SWIMMING HOLE UP IN WAPPINGERS. GOT TO TAKE A 4 WHEEL DRIVE TRUCK IN.
YOU SHOW ME YOURS, I SHOW YOU MINE....
EARTHWORKS : (POUGHKEEPSIE)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread