JUST WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO RENAME THE PARK, PENNY PARK. WOW!!! 2 RINGS!!!

DEEP DIRT FISHING

Apr 16, 2008
COLORADO!!! NORTH OF FT. COLLINS, SOUTH OF CHEYENN
Detector(s) used
"ONLY WHITE'S" DFX FROM 2007 & EAGLE II FROM 1989
Did some searching in an OLD Ft. Collins, Colorado park. My buddy "Bill" met me there & we hit the ground runnin'. After finding my 11 straight CLAD penny, I looked up to see Bill was missing. I walked to the back of the parks trail & saw him searching along the stream bank. He had just found his 1ST ring, it was a novelty ring, but he was Smiling ear to ear. At this point I told Bill I was going to rename the park "PENNY PARK". I wandering off just about ready to call it a day, I hit a signal & dug a Sterling silver womans ring, I Whooped, I hollered, I guess there was a Dance involved?? I walked over & showed Bill. I was about to call it a day again & I wandered off again & hit a solid quarter signal, I dug, up came another Sterling silver mans ring. Yeah, I went thru the same ritual again. SILLY ME!! Sometimes you just Lose Control!!! Never had a 2 ring day............
Anyone within a hour of FT. COLLINS, CO wanna dig some dirt, LMK......."MIKE"

Attachments

• 066.JPG
    066.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 525
  • 067.JPG
    067.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 530
Upvote 0

JJS NEW ENGLAND

Jun 14, 2007
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER SE-- B.H LEGACY 3300 WITH 11 INCH DD COIL
THOSE TWO RINGS TURNED YOUR MOOD AROUND IN NO TIME AT ALL. WHAT A GREAT FEELING. NICE FINDS.HH

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool deal!! Keep it up!

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Congrats on your Rings!!! You can rename the park SILVER PENNY RING PARK :wink:

My sister's ex-in-laws live in Ft Collins, but she's in Parker. I love Colorado!!

Happy Hunting,
Annmarie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread