Heart pendant, token, and more!

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
So first I went to a horse club, also has a soccer field and baseball field and activity building, people can rent it out for whatever.

Searched the field first got junk like can tabs and metal. So I discriminated against iron and pulled out a penny from that plug, went to the viewing stand, couldn't find half the stuff and what I did find was candy wrappers. Did get a quarter tho in the field.

So I got in the car and was like OK no more junk, I headed over to the school across the street, started hitting coins left and right. 5 Pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter, a plastic button, a token, and a lovely heart shaped pendant. Also a light bulb or something, a piece of playground equipment, can tabs.

The token is pretty cool, does anyone know anything about it? It says

(Dorney Park)
(Wildwater Kingdom)

and on the back it says No Cash Value

What is Dorney park?

I looked on the heart for a 925 but couldn't find anything on it, so I think its trash, unless its real diamonds :wink: don't think so. Well have a look.

Attachments

• junk1.jpg
    junk1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 300
  • cladnstuff.jpg
    cladnstuff.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 291
  • heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 262
  • token.jpg
    token.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 294
Upvote 0

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pull tabs are my favorite if I could have 10 milion of them. :icon_scratch: Congrats on your finds.

Burdie

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Burdie said:
Pull tabs are my favorite if I could have 10 milion of them. :icon_scratch: Congrats on your finds.

Burdie

Yeah but if you collect alot of them you can get some extra cash (probably a million) to make some weight :tongue3: I discriminate them out on my ace 250 but still dig them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions