gold find for a friend

johnrielly

Jun 14, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out today to try and find my wifes friends gold engagement ring. Before I started she told me an area where it might be,which was about a half acre. I told her that if I didnt find it I would come back tomorrow. Well anyway turned on my dfx and on the first swipe 1/2 inch down there it was. She was pretty excited because her fiancee never new that she had lost it. She is letting me come back tomorrow anyway because the house was build in 1908 so im sure thats not the only thing in the ground. Its always fun helping someone find something.

Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal!

HH

Lonewolfe

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Doing a good deed always has it's rewards. ;) I did the same for a man up the road from me. I've been finding a lot of great coins in his yard. I don't even feel guilty digging in his yard!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should have you come over and find my Silver Snake Ring I lost as a kid. Cause I can't find it for **** !!

Keep up the good work and HH!!

OP
OP
J

johnrielly

Jun 14, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
havent been able to go back yet but will let you know how I do when I do??????????lol that sounds funny

F

Floater

Boy I'm sure that story will be told a few times after the word gets out. Your gonna be a folk hero. :D LOL Nice job. HH ;D

SugarSand

May 4, 2005
Iowa
Good going, John!? Can't wait to see what you find at the house.? I once found a promise ring my neighbor's friend lost at the house next door and returned it.? Got permission to detect the ring owner's 1910 house yard and found 1899 IH and 1899 Barber Q.? Hope you do better!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions