Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered the MXT on Wednesday. Started today off with having to do the dress up thing....had to go to a funeral. Charlie was off work today and he didn't really want to go with me, as he didn't know the person that died. I didn't insist because in the back of my mind I was thinking that maybe....just maybe it would come today even though the Kellyco man told me it wouldn't be here till next Tuesday.... Well off I go all dressed up, spent the day with friends and family. Sitting in Chik-Fil-A and the cell phone rings! It's hubby and he's got me a present! So...I hurry home (takes about an hour and a half), toss off the high heels and dress and trade them for flip flops and play clothes, run to the basement and hop in the Kubota. I had already had my plans all laid out as to what would be my first place to go so I head down to the woods. Charlie gives me a quick lesson as he had already read the manual. Hit the ground running...I'm so excited, already sweating like crazy but SO excited! Get the first reading at 12" and start trying to dig....The ground is so hard that my shovel bounces right off. I jump up and down trying to make a dent in the ground, started swearing and yelling at Charlie to find me something a little more shallow than this to dig! So....second hit 4"....I say that's more like it! Could be a dime, could be a quarter, could be something so I start digging! Any guesses what I dug? A Bullet! ;D Yep that's right.... another dang ole bullet.....I am standing there with make-up all over the headphones, sweating like a little piggy and mosquitoes gnawing at my legs.... Finally I give up and return to the house exhausted and disappointed but not defeated! I'll try again tomorrow! :)

;)

Attachments

• anotherbullet.JPG
    anotherbullet.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 453
Upvote 0

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nana, That is a great story. ;D Now you have to start all over again...and go over the places you went with your first detector. You're going to be addicted all over again.

And yep Stoney...... I don't think I know anybody else on here with a bullet collection like I got!

We'll have to compare bullets and shell casings sometime. I'm from PA deer hunting territory, I think I could challenge your numbers! :D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread