Silver and Wheat

brandy

Jan 15, 2005
SOUTH ARKANSAS
They started demolishing the elementary school in a neighboring town last friday. By teusday afternoon they had a small space opened up and clear of debris, so I took the xlt for a workout. Wednesday afternoon a little more open ground so again I went hunting for a couple of hours. This afternoon when I passed through, they had the entire lot clear, so I hit it till dark. Total for three evenings hunting are 4 mercury dimes ranging from 38 to 45. Fourteen wheats with the oldest being 1918, 20, and 22 the rest range up to 57. Along with these goodies came about 2 bucks clad. I will hit this site all weekend as I fear they are gearing up for a new building there. Can't post pics as scanner is down so use your imagination. HH

Upvote 0
F

Floater

Go for it Brandy. When they are tearing it down I like to hit the very edge where they are scaping or working. This is usually the cleanest area as far debris goes and its the area that a lot of older stuff will get dragged too. good luck and have a great 4th of July. . HH

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds !! WTG!! Good luck with the rest of that site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread