"O" "O" I am not bent out of shape youz!

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"O" "O" I am not bent out of shape youz!

From the land of the Bluenose.....well work yesterday was interesting to say the least. Talk about being bent out of shape. Gamasela Man aka Kahana who is from Calcutta India made the remark in the ready room before our shift that he was a vegetarian to which Louis the "Lip" who is quick of wit replied that vegetarian in his native language (Micmac) means ....poor hunter. Lord love a duck so "Action" Jackson of Traffic pipes up and says , "I had a thought about that!" So I added my 5 cents worth, "I had a thought that I lent out and no one returned it." Well me son this set the tone you for the entire shift and on that I'll say no more youz!

Off for a day having declined to work yet another overtime shift (converting over time to regular had 148 hrs for last fortnight) and went a swishing and a digging after a breakfast fit for a king and that I be at least of this household and Marie said I could say that.

Started off with me feet on dry land at a local school. Talk about hot I was sweating Bud about a liter and a half an hour which is just about the price of gas here.
mhm.jpg

Talk about bent out of shape! Well that describes the first ring of the day (see Photo below) and had to find the combination to get that (see photo below). Enough was enough so I retreated to the water seeing a pair of road warriors getting bent out of shape on the way there!
mnm.jpg

Well me son that is the way the Mercedes bends!
ff.jpg

Luckily no one was hurt...darn woman drivers...both vehicles.Um!

Savely at the lake I goz in and cool off sum quick you and find a pair of 925 "O"s

More bent out of shape youz!
vvv.jpg

So herd they looks at da utter end.
gg.jpg

Anyway son of a seahorse...and I be quick least I be whipped like one iffen I didn't get home soon and cook some gabbage and hamburger soup for my Marie.............dink tat Marie be gassing up Otto Mo Bile tomorrow youz after eating dis meal.

Take for the day was a new jeep, earing (too big four me nose youz),a combination dial, two silver rings and 101 coins @ $11.05 (which help pay for the Bud reaquaization of this bouy)
nq.jpg

On da lake was war...canoes from the Cancer Society Breast Survivors!
nr.jpg

Upvote 0

LI Tom

Bronze Member
Oct 19, 2006
Re: "O" "O" I am not bent out of shape youz!

Nice stuff Leslie.I love you posts and Pics! :thumbsup:

T

The.Boomer

kool post me bucko ! Can't b-leive it b gettin hotnuff fer the lad ta b a swettin now, not in dar land o da blue nose, my doncha know. Dems sum sweet silver wether she be a bent er not. :thumbsup: ;D :D :wink:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

the leaf might be why it was lost in the first place

christ-first

Mar 20, 2008
Sweet Home Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum

awesome finds. bent or not....silver is silver. take-um any way you can get-um. great job :thumbsup:

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT

Looks like a bad day turned into a sort of good day..... :tongue3:

Old_Okie

Jun 14, 2007

Interesting that you are in Canada and both rings are from Mexico.

Always enjoy your posts Leslie.

Happy Hunting,

Old_Okie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread