Back to State Park

Kansas

Jun 6, 2005
N.E. Kansas
Been busy with family stuff for about a week, but got back to the State Park where the music fest was held. What I found was pretty much a repeat of last time. 2 rings (cheapo's), funny cig holder, tweezers, beads and keys. Picked up a handfull of change. All clad/no wheat's.
Looks like after reading the posts you all have been posting, you have done very well !!! Continued success to all !
~Kansas~

Attachments

• July03-05.jpg
    July03-05.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 377
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs!

HH

Lonewolfe

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quite an assortment of things there kansas.Nice finds!! HH

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hey Neighbor...Nice digs. Looks like everything you need to perform surgery. 1: Keys to lock the door so the patient can't make a run for it. 2: Anesthesia (self explanatory)! 3: Rings to dangle in front of their eyes while they count backwards from 10. 4: Golf tee for incision (it's no scapel, but it'll get you in there! 5: Screw driver, tweezers and twisty metal thingy just like the real doctors use! 6: Bead string to close the incision when you remember that you're not really a doctor! 7: A little money to pay the malpractice suit or get out of town...Which ever comes first. Man you should package that up and put it on E-bay. Seriously though, glad you got out and did so well. BTW, are they making you pay a day use fee to MD? If so, there goes the profits ;D~CO2

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was Born 1955 they put a Bracelet on me.

I have it somewhere.

Those Beads that Spell FRIED look exactly like it.

IF their not connected, do some Anagrams, see if you come up with a name.

? Of course it could have originally been FRIEND also.

COOL FINDS
Jeff

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dime for size.

Do they appear to be same ?

Attachments

• Photobracelet001.jpg
    Photobracelet001.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 226
OP
OP
Kansas

Kansas

Jun 6, 2005
N.E. Kansas
CO2..... LMAO !!! Now to answer you question. Yes, they charge $6.50 for a day pass to enter the park. Your right, the profits go to the negative side, but the fun I had was worth it.

Jeff of Pa...... Yes, just looking at them they look very similar. I think these I have are newer though.
I found them on top of the ground in a area where they had a lot of crafts venders.

Thanks for the comments !
~Kansas~

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That weird looking key that's all by itself under the other keyring looks like a key to a bank deposit bag. Maybe someone left the whole bag there too, lol! Get back there and find it!!!!

OP
OP
Kansas

Kansas

Jun 6, 2005
N.E. Kansas
treasurekidd.... The key you spoke of is from some type of cabinet. On the key it says to keep key away from children and the cabinet account of possible entrapment.
Thanks for the reply though. I wish the key was attached to a full money bag.
~Kansas~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread