My nocturnal activities produces a silver ring...again...

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/Pro-Pointer/Ace 250
Haven't posted anything in a while, because my finds have been more or less crap in the past few weeks... :angry7:

So, last night I spend five hours or so hunting four different small local beaches. Three of them I hunted for the first time, and didn't find almost nothing, so I drove to the beach where I have found three rings in the past.

Didn't find nothing but old pennies and a nice amount of euro coins at first. Then at some point got that jumpy nickel signal, and told my self it's trash and walked over it. Then suddenly all those images of Iskuli's gold ring finds crossed my mind, and I decided to take those few steps back and dig that signal. About at 3" out popped that bracelet, and believe me, seeing that glimpse of gold was enough to cause a little nitro effect on me. Took it in my hand and cleaned it a little and id'd it being junk. At that moment I noticed something shiny sticking out of the plug, and there was that eel looking sterling ring! 8)

That's my first "gapped" ring, or whatever you call it.

This time €6.20 in spendable, and the rest is those usual markka coins as always. Not bad :D

Attachments

• Finds.jpg
    Finds.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 328
  • Bracelet.jpg
    Bracelet.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 321
  • Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0

Fla-Gal

Feb 14, 2008
Lots and LOTS of fun stuff....Better tan the bottle caps and pull tabs I usually find...

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
I am jealous of anyone in the euro countries who coin shoots. Our biggest coin here is a quarter, and to the euro, its like 15 euro cents. Id love to be able to find 1 and 2 euro coins, like you have pictured. Very nice haul.

OP
OP
Paul4x4

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/Pro-Pointer/Ace 250
Narthoniel said:
I am jealous of anyone in the euro countries who coin shoots. Our biggest coin here is a quarter, and to the euro, its like 15 euro cents. Id love to be able to find 1 and 2 euro coins, like you have pictured. Very nice haul.

Now that you pointed it out, that sucks big time. Have never thought of it that way before :-\ ???

But on the other hand, we don't have those old silver coins(well, we have some, but they are hard to find) and other great stuff you guys keep digging, and all markka coins that I dig are useless. If that makes you feel any better ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread