Dfx and Se continue to produce...

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
This time the Dfx came up with the Susan B. dollar, a few wheats and a silver ring... The Se produced what appears to be an old badge. Its says Lieutenant School Safety patrol and was found at an old church around 5 inches down. The dice piece is in Polish! The 1/2 a cent reminded me of Dan/Captain Se... I usually do not find them...

I am working very hard on my clad total this month...shooting for $100, just crossed $70 for month and will cross $500 in clad for year after next hunt...

And a quick funny story on the dfx. I was at a school and saw three guys exit the school and come walking straight toward me... I did the old I cannot see you turn but heard the words "Excuse me...can you do me a favor...?

I thought I knew what was coming next...time to leave I thought???? Boy was I surprised when they asked me to help find a manhole/sewer cover deep in the ground...approximately 1 foot, had been buried by construction dirt dumped in area. They pointed in the general area and away I went.... I was only getting a broken scattered signagraph and a depth reading of 4.5 inches on readings jumping all over the place. We marked the area and I returned to where I was hunting. I watched them dig and dig from across the field.... Well to my amazement...one of them came up from behind me...surprised the crap out of me and dropped $5 in my pouch! He said it was down about a foot exactly where the detector signaled! That was nice of him... I said I don't take money ...he responsed buy yourself a drink or a burger... You saved us at least 20 minutes...we keep a detector for deep pipes and other stuff in truck... He did not know the brand...

Attachments

• best finds Aug 16-19th.jpg
    best finds Aug 16-19th.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 427
Upvote 0
R

RUDY2003

Neat littl badge greg!
Wonder what the die says....

Keep safe...

Keith

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Thanks I enjoy switching up the detectors.... nice to hear different tones... If anyone knows Polish they could tell me what the dice looking object says.... Otherwise I will ask my Polish neighbor when I see her.

Marius

Jun 24, 2008
California
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 70
RUDY2003 said:
Neat littl badge greg!
Wonder what the die says....

Keep safe...

Keith

Die is in Polish and it says "Everyone is drinking", i never saw one like that,i wish we could see all sides,i will translate,must be some game table die,very drunk game ;D

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
Thats a really nice story. I like the badge. I have never seen one like it. If you don't want the $5.00 dollars you can send it to me. ;D
Dman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread