My first find! A gold ring!

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
Hi All !!!? :D ;D :D

Well thank God, I found something to show my husband the Ace250 is worth it! So this morning after my husband just left for work I walked out in the back yard to practice when I decided to? go ahead and dig the first signal that I got! Because it was sure something was there! After looking in? the hole and not finding anything I looked in the grass. Well there it was, a guys big thick gold ring tangles in the grass! Unfortunately its not going to be kept. I will try to find its owner, the man who sold us our house. It is a college ring, with his name in it. Its in great shape and 10k. He was a sheriff. So I believe I can find him.

? ?BTW? I just wanted to point out I got my Ace250? Thur. evening and had tried to go out and try it out and what I got was hot, dizzy and buggy , even when it was dark! So by midnight lol I was really bummed lol. My husband had the attitude kinda like I would blow this work of finding anything off and that my early Christmas gift was a waste of money! And so BOY did I want to show him!

? So I prayed and had my mom and daughter pray that I find SOMETHING worth showing him. And so this was it! LOL I called him asap after finding it! And told him it only took one hole and less then 10mins and that was with getting the shovel!? So prayers were answered and my spirits lifted! Too bad that one of them that had me bummed hasn't changed. Like how hot it is! But when I can I will be out trying to hunt!? ;) ;D

So happy Hunting all!
Gigi

Attachments

• First find Ring 10k.jpg
    First find Ring 10k.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,102
Upvote 0
D

Davetect

Wow what a cool find and a first to boot . Its people like yourself that really strike me . What a thrill it must have been to return that to its owner . Way to go GiGi ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread