New Prophecy

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
im with you! on new years ill be rocking out on south beach with lady gaga!
so tee.... if this does happen... make it later in the month ok?!
any day but jan 1st... ill still be singing!!..... or drunk.... or both!!! and i wont hear the GIANT wave!!!
:laughing9: :laughing9:

The average high temperature in January in Miami is 59.5 F. Not too bad, and with a wetsuit, if water is calm nice detecting conditions.

yeah but to us florida kids... 60 is COLD!!!

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
I live in the mountains of Puerto Rico so I feel pretty safe. Tsunamis are a way of life when you live near the oceans. Here in the Caribbean there have been many little Tsunamis that have been recorded since February 2009. All of them were registered by underwater earthquake researchers and only cause a one or two foot wake. I large one could possibly happen. The last one occurred in 1918.

www.usc.edu/dept/tsunamis/caribbean/webpages/1918prindex.html

The deepest point in the Altantic Ocean is called the Puerto Rican Trench, just on the north side of the island. There is quite a lot of activity there as we speak.

S

seger98

af1733 said:
Look at that, practically a book filled with doom and gloom prophecies. And almost all relate to one religion or another.

Why is it that various religious groups want the world to end so badly? Are the church services really that long? :wink:

I could add a lot to this, but what was said was said well enough!

Lasivian

May 23, 2003
Spokane, Washington
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
epic-fail-prophecy-fail.jpg

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eh, I'm not too sure about this tsunami deal... even though we did have an earthquake not that long ago out in the Gulf that was felt by many of my friends here in St Pete. Still, I'm not worried about any natural disasters.

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
godisnum1 said:
Eh, I'm not too sure about this tsunami deal... even though we did have an earthquake not that long ago out in the Gulf that was felt by many of my friends here in St Pete. Still, I'm not worried about any natural disasters.

Bran <><

:icon_thumleft: as it should be!!! think about it....other then prayer...what are we going to do it the world decides to hiccup?

Be confident that "this too shall pass"... there's far more for us in the end. Jesus will prove & judge the foolish.

Bran <><

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

I believe a major earthquake hit Haiti today and the news mentioned a tsunami watch....but tis not the end of the month yet.

Cap Z.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's pretty good Cappy...1 out of 3 parts of your prophecy has come to pass. Who knows, maybe seismometers in TX did feel it and a 1/2" wave rolled up on the FL beaches...

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Seamuss said:
I'm taking odds that the quake won't happen there or when you predicted it. Quakes are unpredictable.

Happy New Year.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I realized while looking at this map that there is intervening land between the quake's location and FL. Even if the quake was a tsunami-causing quake, FL would probably be spared. If it was on the northern coast of one of those islands (and it caused a tsunami) then FL might get hit...there is a lot of shallow water that might attenuate the effects if the quake was east of Cuba.

Attachments

• 100114143321-large.jpg
    100114143321-large.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 406
  • 100114143321-large.jpg
    100114143321-large.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 403
  • caribnew.gif
    caribnew.gif
    56.1 KB · Views: 414

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Cappy do you have any suggestions for Lotto numbers?

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Cappy Z. said:
Before the end of January 2010....

A Major Earthquake will hit the Caribbean and it will impact south Florida with a tsunami.

The tremors will be felt as far away as the Texas coastline.

Cap Z's New Year Prediction.

....no tsunami (from that quake Anyway) but WOW!

GOOD ONE CAPPY Z!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If Cappy was unaware of the prediction referred to in the article below, then the odds are less than 1% that someone could predict this quake. There is info in the article regarding quake frequency in the Carribean which allows the calculation, or odds, of this prediction. This is not to call Cappy into question, I was just unaware that there was an existing prediction. Either way, calling the time period is impressive.

http://www.jsg.utexas.edu/news/rels/011310.html

Seismology of Haiti Earthquake
January 13, 2010

According to the U.S. Geological Survey, a magnitude 7.0 earthquake struck near Haiti’s capital city of Port-au-Prince at 4:53 p.m. local time on Tuesday, January 12, 2010.

Paul Mann has received many requests from the media for information about the seismology of Haiti. Mann is a senior research scientist at the Institute for Geophysics in the University of Texas at Austin’s Jackson School of Geosciences. He and several colleagues have conducted research in the Caribbean for many years. In 2008, his team forecast that due to accumulated strains along a boundary between tectonic plates, a region including Haiti, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic was due for an earthquake on the order of magnitude 7.2. ... ...

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

from the rumbles far beneath the earth
in the heat of the late night of the winter sky
black smoke from the deeper core rises up from the fathoms
and the earth will split

I thought the quake would surely have been from deep beneath the earth under the water, not from the fault line dividing Haiti. Then again, I feel deeply saddened knowing the suffering of humanity.

I offer to all those willing to take a chance on predicting something good, the following:

12 18 21 27 28 35

I had a dream almost 30 years ago and woke up from a deep sleep and wrote these numbers down. If by fate you play and win, make an impact on those in need.

Peace.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread