ATTITUDE

S

stefen

If a person has a losers outlook in life, he will become a loser...that's attitude.

B

BigDan

My philosphy, turn the scoreboard off and play for fun. Because when the games over, whether you win or lose..it's over. Might as well enjoy the game.

OP
OP
peacock

peacock

Oct 16, 2009
The glass is more filled.
It is Faith in your own being that enabling us to help others.

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: I heard that" ATTITUDE is the differance between Ordeal and Adventure". Bob Bitchin of Latitudes and Attitudes magazine says that and I believe him. :laughing9: :notworthy:

S

stefen

White Feather said:
:laughing9: I heard that" ATTITUDE is the differance between Ordeal and Adventure". Bob Bitchin of Latitudes and Attitudes magazine says that and I believe him. :laughing9: :notworthy:

Precisely...how you think, reason or rationalize is considered to be your attitude...

So if you have a losers attitude, everything you do will be reflective of it...

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.”

P

Pentico

peacock said:
Is the glass half empty, our half full?

Do I get refills?

4-H said:
“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.”

Well said!

ChrisP

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: What's in the glass? Rum? Then it's half empty..... water? Half full and needs to be emptied and refilled with RUM! Atty is the name of my Congo African Gray. It's short for Attitude. Don't give Atty his rum and watch his Attitude change. We had company two weeks ago and Atty would get to their glass and dare them to reach for it. Mean little bugger if the glass gets all the way not full. :laughing9: :laughing7:

Attachments

• Atty, Sherene & Russ.jpg
    Atty, Sherene & Russ.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 199
  • Atty, Sherene & Russ.jpg
    Atty, Sherene & Russ.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 192

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread