Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: its time to move on

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Oct 2006
    360 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

its time to move on

RIVER RAT i luv ya but tell da people who own this site to delete me. This comes hard for me cause i always enjoyed many hunters here since 2006. Its not the owners of this site its just me. Thanks.

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    993 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Adios Amigo, bon chance, mon ami... Then again you're not going to read this either

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    993 times
    I already have a whole row reserved for me downstairs; best seats in he house, or so they say

As I see it, just take another break and come back. There is never any sense to being a quitter, it's just bad mojo

us
    Pirate Captain

Apr 2012
    Arrrrgh.
    5 times
    I'm a new member here...but might I be so bold as to suggest the blaze of glory route?

us
    what hath god wrought

Feb 2009
    Gateway to the 1000 Islands
    Sometime(s)
    718 times
    tectin crap
    aa battery, don't depart us, who will I share my horrific childhood Christmas tales with?
    Federal Bureau of Governmental Redundancy Reduction Agency

Charter Member
    us
    Dennis

Jan 2012
    Montana
    White's MXT
    2727 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Hey; aa battery, just take a little R-R and come-on- back. Your presence is wanted and needed.
    River Rat and FCCDFEd like this.

us
    What will it effect, when all is done?

Nov 2011
    meicigama
    51 times
    Hi aa battery, We Newbies need you! Take a VACA but come back and share your knowledge!

Thanks, MinerGirl
    bsloan likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Getter done

Sep 2007
    Terra Bella, Ca.
    DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
    257 times
    Your unique personality will be missed. Live, love and be merry.
    Remember 9-1-1 and all the Fallen Firefighters and Police Officers. Never forget the price they paid for our Freedom.

God Bless the men and women past, present, and future who serve this country by serving in the military.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Solider, one died for your soul the other died for your freedom.

What a shame that scientists will call a cell on another planet "life", but they won't acknowledge a fetus as life until it is born.

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching.

us
    Dec 2005
    Eugene, Oregon
    Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
    85 times
    Sorry to hear it AA- been here quite awhile and I've always enjoyed your posts. Your quirky humor will be missed. Take care and drop in when you can
    bsloan likes this.

us
    Feb 2006
    GARRETT PRO
    963 times
    AMF

Adios My Friend
    The more one learns the more he understands his ignorance. I am simply an ignor ant man trying to lessen his ignorance
    Those with the most birthdays live the longest

us
    Mar 2007
    sw Pa.
    2 times
    AA, be well my friend & best wishes to you. Some of us who've been around here a spell understand.
    I rarely check in & really ain't too sure how long I'll be tossing in the measly $20 bucks for membership.
    The Truth is Always Politically Incorrect

us
    Oct 2006
    360 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    this site please remove me or else
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jul 06, 2012 at 09:48 AM.

us
    Jan 2011
    Dalton,Ga.
    Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    448 times
    aa, I've always liked your posts, As said above your quirkyhumor will be missed. That said....If your leaving us then go, Delete your account and when you fire up your puter just don't hit the Treasure Net button. But please don't drag it out........Say bye and get gone.JMHO.......Take care ! it's all latitudes and attitudes

If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
    -Samuel Adams-

us
    "you can't fight with me...you're miniature...you fight like a hamster."

Nov 2008
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aa battery View Post
    . ***** i hope you die of cancer!!! SUPPORT YUR LOCAL 81
    Frank,
    I cant believe you played right in to this nonsense... He knew what would get you fired up and went with it. This isn't the real Frank, the one who's kids think the world of him. The one who would do anything for his family. None of us are perfect, but don't go talking like this.......
    "i hope you die of cancer"

~k.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jul 06, 2012 at 08:19 AM.
    today and everyday ...... happy go lucky to be alive

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9659 times
    Someone explain what difference it makes, someone wants to leave just leave, stop logging in, why does it matter if you had an account here at one time? When account is deleted all posts go with it which many times destroys entire threads that have valuable information to all members including their friends. You are basically saying screw all my friends I made, your not hurting management, only your friends you have made and known for years. Site makes no money off of you or your posts nor does it stop you from going anywhere or using you name anywhere....
    kuger likes this.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsors