nev.token.

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
Where in Nevada? I have the NV book and can look it up, but there is no index.
John in ID

OP
OP
D

diggerdean

hi john,picked it up in candelaria,nev, thanks much, dean, bishop,cal, p. s. should be spelled m.t.plamenaz,

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
I seem to recall a town called Palmer, AZ maybe that's it. exanimo, ss

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay--I think I misunderstood you. The token doesn't say Nevada on it, it just was found in Nevada, right? If that is the case, keep in mind that tokens travel around some. I have looked in the various maverick token (that is what we call tokens that don't spell out the city and state of origin) databases and genealogy sources. The only promising thing I've come up with so far is a Mike Plammenaz who was listed in the 1900 Census in Bodie, CA as a miner. It is possible that he hung up his pick and shovel and opened a cigar store or pool hall at a later date, but I haven't been able to find any tracks he left. Before I look any farther, please verify that the token is a maverick and just has his name on the obverse side. A picture would be nice! Best, John in ID

OP
OP
D

diggerdean

thanks john, will post a pic . when i figure how to, dean, bishop, cal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread