WANTED SAND SCOOP-NO LONGER PRODUCED

EARL51

Nov 4, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 70

This is no longer made, which is a shame. My brother-in-law was lucky enough to buy one when they were avaiable. I really want one so if anyone has one for sale or knows where I can get one it would be appreciated. I have been looking for one for a long time. It works great at the beachs we go to.

ZINCLID

Apr 2, 2010
ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
Mostly Tesoro units-I've owned five of them--but I've used Whites,Fishers,Garretts,Nautilus, Minelab, and Detex.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks okay but I had a scoop a few years ago that definitely was a stronge mae one and I still had to have a metal plate welded onto it to strengthen it----I really dug into ome tough clay,sand,gravel,shells,etc. and that scoop wore me out after several hours of recovering items---it was a sturdily-made stainless duck bill type scoop with about 7" diameter bucket and body of scoop bucket was over a foot long----- had a long stainless pipe handle---later I cut handle off and turned it into a break-down handle.
GOOD LUCK FINDING THE SCOOP YOU WANT----I THINK PLACE THAT BUILT MINE WAS CALLED TREASURE SCOOPS OR TREASURE COAST SCOOPS--I DON'T QUITE REMEMBER---I DO KNOW THAT IT WAS MADE BY SOME FLORIDA BUSINESS THAT MADE SUCH SCOOPS.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread