HELP

valdespin0

Nov 2, 2012
IM new to this community and would appreciate some help...
I started metal detecting two and a half years ago and have enjoyed every last minute of it..
Last weekend I was out on a trip, well long story short I got robed and I need help to see if I can get my detector back it was a Garrett ace 250....
I engraved VALDESPINO all over it so keep a look out for it..... I was hoping some one could help me out and sell me a cheep one that you are no longer using... Let me know if you have one and be safe out there...!

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You might try looking in the classifieds here on the forum. you can purchase without being a charter member, you just can't sell. Good luck.

PA John

Nov 24, 2008
York, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcalibur 2, Teknetics T2 (Coils: Stock, CORS 4x6,, 4” “biscuit”, Whites Dual Field Surf PI, Garrett AT Pro (Stock & 5x8 Coils), ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Keep an eye out in Craigslist, Pawn Shops, & EBay. Gotta think if someone is going to sell it, that's where it will show up.
Then again they might have stole it to use it.
Sorry for your loss!

OP
OP
valdespin0

valdespin0

Nov 2, 2012
Thanks for the tips
I found my pin pointer at a flea market
I called the cops and it turns out that they took it as evidence...
No luck with my other hardware...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread