Starter MD Coinmaster 6 DB

thekid

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need Help!!! Beginner MD Coinmaster 6 DB

I have been interested in metal detecting for a while and just recently i saw someone put up for sale a mint Coinmaster 6 DB with carrying case and everything as well as the a larger disc for it. I like it because the case makes it easy to bring around in case i ever need to travel with it and I also like the fact that it can go in the water if need be. The guy is selling the whole set up for $150 + 75$ for the larger disc but i think i can get 150 for everything how does this sound? Also i will be using this md mostly for beachcombing and relic hunting when i travel to Europe.

All the best,
Stefan

Last edited:

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might want to give White's Electronics a call to get an idea of how old the machine is and if it will work at all in dry or wet sand. On the whites web site you will be able to download a manual for the unit and that might also give you some sort of rough age of the unit. Good Luck............63bkpkr

OP
OP
T

thekid

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As for the age, it is a blue box version and it is suited for wet and dry sand. So should I jump on this or pass?

All the best,
Stefan

OP
OP
T

thekid

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anybody have any experience with these?

All the best,