Treasure Wise Digging tools

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi guys
I used to sell the Treasure Wise Brand of tools in the 90s T-10,T-12,T-14 along with the Lesche Tools too in fact i still use a 28" shark Lesche in the woods 20 years on it and still looks great and can brain a bear with it .
When it comes to the hand digging tools i have used the Same, Treasure Wise Brand for 20 years too, and beat the heck out of all of them,never bent one , and they are every bit as good as the Lesche Tools at 1/3 the price... covered for life just like the Lesche
Made out of heavy duty Stainless Steel, Inches etched on back,you can`t bend them.
I used to tell my customers if you bend it i`ll buy you any other digger you want Wilcox, Lesche never had any takers.!
Most of the dealers on here can get you the Treasure Wise Diggers at i/3 the cost it would make a good back up for the Lesche ,but not for long...so if you can`t afford the Lesche try the Treasure Wise Digging Tools and save some money T-14 around 12-15 bucks.. T-12 less.
Gary Picture 29.jpg

Last edited:

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just bought a pair of Treasure Wise headphones, best bang for the buck I would highly recommend those as well!

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Wise are the diggers I'm useing . Large & small models . Bought them from a Club member that was selling them at the time back in the 90's . Very strong diggers . I could never bend them with my bare hands . Now , just if I could get a Sand Scoop at the same great deal and quality , I'd be all set with recovery tools .....:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread