100.2 KB · Views: 426
  • bbp 006.jpg
    bbp 006.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 400

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Good news / kinda good news here. Good news you have the original box and all of the pieces parts this always increases the value of a toy. Kinda good news I'm not familiar with this one but here is a site you can email that may be able to help you. www.timewarptoys.com Good luck let us know what they say.

Acevillav

OP
OP
Blacksheep

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Never played with it, this came from an old five & dime store I was lucky enough to get into years back. The store was
closed in the late 60`s, guy closed the door and left it as it was. It was weird walking in the first time, like walking back
in time.

We bought so much stuff, wood sail boats/Donald Duck swim fins/souvenir birch-bark canoes/tin cars/poppop boats and
boxes upon boxes of unopened stock, the stuff that should have been there...baseball cards in wax packs etc, was not there
but it was still a blast, I have very little left and the plane above is one of the last remaining items.

Only got in because a friend rented out the back of the building and saw the storefront and gave me a call, that was the last
large "treasure" hunt I had. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions