Donation contract?

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
http://www.logcabinvillage.org/docments/deed_of_gift.pdf
What do you think about this. I have a old deed, probaly isent worth anything, just the history.
I found alittle info on the guy. Apparently this place has a pie safe he made and I found where he was born and married as well as to who. I'll scan some images, Dident find any info on the county Clerk or sheriff though, that also signed the deed

OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Couldent get the scans to load, Donated the Deed. If you read the stipulations (and no dispespect to the Archies), the fact is there just the same as a treasure hunter.
The contract says-if you donate it, its ours to do what we want. wether that means sell it for a million bucks, hide it in the attic, or burn it with a match. To bad so sad, your loose, our gain. (agien no disrespect for those that earn a small paycheck for a great hobby)
I do hope they can use it and hope it adds to the history of the man or the place.
Just a fact, Archies are just community recognized treasure hunters, and are just as underpaid as we are.
Wish we could all get together because we certainly share a common delima. Keep or hard earned treasures, and/or share our hard earned treasures, always afraid someone bigger will take them away. Shame

I reckon when it all boils down, all this stuff is gonna end up right back in the dirt---- some day

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread