Feinstein is at it again
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jan 2008
    Black Hills of South Dakota
    Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
    390 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Feinstein is at it again

Feinstein, the major proponent of S:21 - the California Desert Protection Act, is at it again - in a bigger and bigger way.

In a couple of days, she will be proposing a bill that will pretty much close off even more of the California Desert. This time, there are some younger folks/groups who will be fighting against her. When I find out their names, I will update.

Until then:

http://www.pe.com/localnews/rivcount...0.469078c.html

In case some don't remember, it is the 15th anniversary of the CDPA, passed in congress in the wee hours of the morning, without reading it all, by the way. (I believe it was about 2 am). Here is some info on what they did then.

http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/info/new...ober/CDPA.html

It is time to united again - and, we also will need to join other like-minded individuals, like the 4 wheeler advocates - etc, not to mention all the people that will be kept from the desert because they are disabled.

B
    "Irony is the rule"

us
    Oct 2006
    2628 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: Feinstein is at it again

wish i could tell ya the way i would take care of this but i have to wait fur more of us to revolt. 8)

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    10062 times
    Banner Finds (4)

Have you ever been to the CA desert? It's enormous! Once you get off the beaten path, in any direction, off any road, there's no one out there to care less anyhow, anywhere.

us
    Oct 2006
    2628 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA
    Have you ever been to the CA desert? It's enormous! Once you get off the beaten path, in any direction, off any road, there's no one out there to care less anyhow, anywhere.
    yup Tom its kinda big

us
    Jan 2008
    Black Hills of South Dakota
    Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
    390 times

Tom-in-Ca

They've already closed off millions of acres.

How many acres are they going to have to close off before you care?

They haven't paid a dime for the last 2.4 million acres - they passed s21, and didn't finance anything, except for giving a lot of money to a big corporation.

B

The "routes" that many cannot find, or some say never existed, have been effectively closed off until they disappeared. Many, many places can no longer be mined - and while you "think" you can disappear into it, I have also seen people hauled off, in handcuffs.
    "Irony is the rule"

Sponsored Links