Boycott California!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
July 26, 2011, Assembly Bill 120 was approved by Governor Brown.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look folks we are all in this together whether you dredge or not.
Pretty soon prospecting for Gold will be banned in every state if we don't act now!

It's WAR and we are loosing ground fast!!!

Let the Governor know how you feel!
http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php

Governor Brown,

In addition to not spending my vacation dollars in your state and since you have seen fit to deprive thousands of Californians of their livelyhood and countless others of enjoyment of their hobby. I will also be supporting the nationwide boycott of Californian goods and services as well as agricultural produce. Including the boycotting of any and all companies and corporations based in your state, for as long as gold dredging is banned there.

An e-mail campaign will also be initiated informing said businesses and corporations of the reason for the nationwide boycott supported by prospectors as well as concerned citizens from all over the United States of America standing in solidarity with our Californian counterparts.

Sincerely,
xxxxx xxxxx
City, State

Sent today at 7:45am reply requested.

TDigsDenver

Tenderfoot
Sep 30, 2011
I'm with you on this one. No one needs another reason to dispise the oppressive government of California, but here it is. An activity that not only increases tax revenue and business income in rural, backwoods areas, but also creates aerated fish habitat, and adds to the gold reserves in a non-invasive way. Better a strip-mine? Better a chlorine-leach facility? The gold is coming out one way or another. Short-sighted and PAC-serving government plain and simple.

Mark S.

Jan 25, 2005
This is the same government that just passed a law forbidding any business from verifying that a person they hire is in this country LEGALLY!

nightowl

Jun 1, 2012
Coker, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I boycotted California long ago. I have been in all lower 48 states except CA and have no plans of going there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions