So. Cal. Park Pillaging - A video documentary.

staydetuned

Aug 27, 2007
San Francisco, California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
Howdy fellow TNetters.

My name is Jayson and I'm a longtime lurker, replier, and only occasional poster here on TreasureNet. Though you guys probably don't know me I feel like I know some of you, and your finds, very well!

I've been hunting in Southern and Central California for about 7 years now and am very active on the California forum. I've always been a bit intimidated to post here because it's such a large forum, and it's also hard to find the time to maintain a contributing presence on more than one forum. That said, I thought it was time to break the ice...

I've lived in San Francisco for the past 3 years and just had a chance to go back down south to reunite with the old "Crew" - some of you probably know Dan (captn_se), as well as a few others. We got out to some of the old pounded parks we used to hit back in the day, and we all did pretty well. I got a little bit of footage along the way...

After filming another hunting buddy's (Mr. Larry's) recent post on here (a two Walker and silver quarter spill), and doing my first video edit, I got pretty involved with this one, my second video ever. I didn't intend for it to get so involved, but it turned out to be totally engrossing and I had to make it perfect. It took a nice long while :)

Anyway, enough blabbing. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself properly to the forum! It's good to finally be posting here :)

I hope you enjoy the video, and thank you so much for watching! (Please right-click and "Watch on YouTube" for the large, hi-def version.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a25SgY7IJNU

Post-03-12-11-01.jpg

Post-03-12-11-02.jpg

Attachments

• Post-03-12-11-01.jpg
    Post-03-12-11-01.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 369
  • Post-03-12-11-02.jpg
    Post-03-12-11-02.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 368

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread