spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said when the 350 first came out, you are paying $100 for the extra 100 on the machine :laughing9:

In some cases the 250 outperformed the 350 too, and when the 350 outperformed the 250 it was only by a 1/4 inch, if that.

I think I'll hold off on the 350 and wait for the 450 that will be out this summer :laughing9:

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for posting this. I love my 250. Was thinking about selling it to trade up, but looks like I'll be getting rid of the golf clubs instead :)

brandonsmith

Apr 21, 2013
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't you think if you were to go slower it would pick up a little bit deeper?

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you going to compare them then compare the machines with the coils they come with thats the only true dif between the machines in a standard coil and the dd coil

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab 305, Fisher CZ70 Pro, Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you going to compare them then compare the machines with the coils they come with thats the only true dif between the machines in a standard coil and the dd coil
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYSyipiJKpI

I have to disagree with you dusty, thier comparing machines, not coils...right.? So if they used different coils, we could not tell which machine outperformed the other. They are simply testing the machines as fair as they could. (Analogy: they're using the same tires on both race cars) just my opinion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread