Automobile Find!

RAINMAKER63

Nov 18, 2013
Brainerd MN
Detector(s) used
TEKnetics 8000 Coin Computer(no its not an Omega) and Garrett Pro Pointer, AT Pro, Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a wore out used car part not worth keeping. Recycle it or toss it.

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello i watched the vid, and it works very simply. The thermostat will not react until the stated temp is reached and when the temp is reached, the metal inside warps and completes an electronic circuit which raises the temp dial in the drivers council. Nothing more. :icon_thumright:

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello i watched the vid, and it works very simply. The thermostat will not react until the stated temp is reached and when the temp is reached, the metal inside warps and completes an electronic circuit which raises the temp dial in the drivers council. Nothing more. :icon_thumright:

? No ? Say you have a 190f tstat once you're engine reaches 190f the tstat opens up allowing coolent to speed through the valleys of the block. Once the temperature is lowered it closes back up allowing the engine to reach the temp again. Main jobs are to keep the engine from over heating and to keep it from getting to cold if it was to stay cold you'd get bad mpgs. It maybe one of the most important parts in a car. However I haven't watched you're video but I say you found a tstat? In the ground? It won't be worth nothing sorry to burst you're bubble.

Didn't mean to be aggressive or bash you. You got the engine coolent temperature sensor and the tstat confused though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread