I Found A Cache of 167 Coins!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
No I do not I found it on a 1800's farm house property which is my parents cottage on that property even to this day I found besides that garbage even to this day On Saturday I will post were it was found a few months back

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In March you said you found the cache 5 years ago when you were 10 years old when playing around an old wall. And now you say you found it with a metal detector. Which one is the real story ?

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
I change the story for security reasons I don't understand technology at all so the true story is I found it with a metal detector a couple months ago near an old well with broken glass I think it was buried during the depression

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
I agree with you I wouldn't believe it either however I truly don't understand technology I am horrible at it but you have every right to not believe I am telling the truth however if I kept the story the same and was better at technology maybe someone would believe me my fault however if you did like it subscribe and I'm sorry if I wasted your time but I like it and it actually happened so that's all that matters!!!

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
No u see u know how apps say we would like to use your current location well I didn't and don't understand will it tell u were I am I still however confused u guys have every right not to believe me however don't say those mean comments that was my first video ever it hurts

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sorry for hurt feelings. NO, I don't know about apps. I don't have or want a smart phone.

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Believe it or not I'm using an iPhone 5 s I got it yesterday for my birthday

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Anyway it's Okay I did change the story and facts a little bit

keith2004

Jun 16, 2012
alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how about some closeup shots of the 1930's coins? I LOVE GOLD AND SILVER!!!!!!! lets see that 1937 coin.

lockster99

Dec 8, 2013
SE Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well I'm given to understand if you add pictures, really smart tech types can reverse combobilate it to come up with the location. Not sure if that is one hundred percent accurate or not. However, the honor system goes a long ways around here. You should have just stated the facts and left out any details that you felt were too telling. Awesome group of coins by the way.

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The video is too dark, need better lighting. You're better off laying them all out and taking some photos and listing all the coins.

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Here are a few of the things you requested

image-2533991735.jpg

Those are some of the coins these are 1800's half dimes and dimes

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
I'm heading out for the night subscribe my you tube videos and here are some 1930 coins requested

image-271375909.jpg

Those are thirties coins continue the conversation I want lots of views on my videos and SUBSCRIBE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread