Father and daughter dig day....

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the girl out for a day at the park. She held the camera for each dig making sure not to deviate from the hole. Even if I tried to hold the coin out she would cutely peek around the camera while keeping lens on the hole. Excuse her sniffles and my heavy breathing...we were hopping and skipping from spot to spot that she deemed worthy....and other sorts of grown man stuff too.

The playground soon became to much to bear...and I lost my camera-girl for the day. Was fun while it lasted.

Last edited:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's an awesome memory that you'll always keep - My daughter went out with me a few times and then they grow. Cherish these times together!!!! Soon you'll be debating politics with her :laughing7:

OP
OP
TheHunterGT

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's an awesome memory that you'll always keep - My daughter went out with me a few times and then they grow. Cherish these times together!!!! Soon you'll be debating politics with her :laughing7:

Absolutely. She is already gunning for our next trip and I plan on soaking it all in every time.

My son who is 12 officially lost his passion and is already on to his next hobby of the month. "I like prospecting dad...not metal detecting"....life could be worse lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread