Coin Spill and Random Finds....

The Dirt Pirate

Dec 21, 2015
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. The Bounty Hunter detectors work better than I expected. I've heard a lot of negative comments about that brand but it seems to be a decent detector for the price. The lead thing you found is a fishing weight or sinker. That old bone is pretty cool.

OP
OP
TheHunterGT

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. The Bounty Hunter detectors work better than I expected. I've heard a lot of negative comments about that brand but it seems to be a decent detector for the price. The lead thing you found is a fishing weight or sinker. That old bone is pretty cool.

Thanks man...was a fun couple days of finding random stuff. They Bounty Hunters continue to impress me the longer I have them. The LSP and SS2 we own can both be had for $160 and IMO are worth every penny. They both do great down to 7 inches.

I'm not brand loyal by any stretch, but my family of 4 all have Bounty Hunters and abuse the hell out of them. No issues yet. Not sure what there is not to like about them for the price. :occasion14:

The Dirt Pirate

Dec 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know, I saw some Bounty Hunter detectors on sale the other day when I was in town (I live out in the country) and I was really thinking about picking up a couple to test them on my youtube channel but I didn't end up getting them because I was with people and they were in a hurry to get out of there. The 2 that I saw were nice looking detectors I think one of them was the Bounty Hunter Elite something and the other was the Land Ranger Pro.

OP
OP
TheHunterGT

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Land Ranger Pro is the best detector BH makes...a fine machine.

The Dirt Pirate

Dec 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, they had it on sale the other day I think it was less than half price. Eventually I will have at least one detector from every manufacturer so I can see for myself if there is any difference between brands.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions