Metal detecting canada - The coolest relic I ever dug!

meMiner

Bronze Member
Jul 22, 2014
Port Perry, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800,
Fisher CZ21, F75SE, Gold Bug 2.9 & Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man that was wet digging. Too bad the button was plastic. It looked nice. However, that guide badge is an exceptional find! Such good shape and so unusual. Maybe her father was a poacher and that badge fell off when he was there for an inspection. LOL

I also like the old hypo kit. I always wonder about finding things like that. He probably put it down and could not find it again. "Hey, anybody seen my kit....or...OK, guys who took my kit?".

OP
OP
RelicMedic

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's funny, I've learned alot about this little kit. It is Victorian era, so late 1800s. It more than likely belonged to a woman! Apparently the ladies liked their morphine back then. I saw some adds and posters online that just blew my mind!

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fantastic relic finds - congrats & thanks for sharing your video with all of us. The guide badge is an outstanding find along with the hypodermic kid.

Texas ED

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I detected in Canada, all I found was a Molsen's Cap and a Took Tassel..............and a BEER, in a treeeeeeeeeeee:laughing7:

Bob and Doug Mckenzie folks! They will be here all week, and don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread