Aug 4, 2017
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett AT MAX International
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Up for grabs 6 Sealed Packs of Tim Hortons Upper Deck NHL Trading Cards 2017-2018 Collector's Series.

*To Be Eligible*

*Subscriber 1
*Like This Video
*Comment how many George VI Pennies You think were in the Jar 2

1-If the Winners Subscriptions are set to Private he or she is certainly still Eligible provided they can turn them to Public temporarily to verify they were or are now a Subscriber prior to the contest closure date.
2-There are no ties, make sure to scroll the comments before placing your guess. In the event of the same number being chosen more than once the Prize will go to the User who entered First. Please note that edited comments will not be accepted, if you make an error delete your comment and start again.
**I will gladly ship the Prize anywhere on planet Earth. However I am not responsible for any duties or fees the Winner may incur due to borders or different countries laws etc.
***As these cards are only available in Canada it may be the case that a Rare Redemption Card can only be redeemed to a Canadian address. If the Winner happens to get so lucky and score one of these Rare's and is from out of country and has no other contact in Canada, he or she may mail the unscratched redemption back to myself, I will Redeem and mail the Sweet Card back to you in a Sleeve inside of a Toploader with added packaging.

Good luck to Everyone! Make sure to watch closely for clues; an advantage can and will be gained by the keen eye (:

***Contest runs November 5th 2017 until the end of November 18th 2017 PACIFIC TIME ZONE***

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions