Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL

I usually Like Watching Tucker Upper's Videos. He pretty much has done every type of Treasure Hunting,

But this has Physically made me shiver with disgust !

to save a little time, I'd say start at the 11:00 mark.
I hope these guys aren't on tnet :tongue3:, I would guess not as it appears tucker is the only one who ever detected before.
then again, if they are, they probably leaned a few thing by now. like patience, a trawl and a pinpointer :laughing7:

First you will get a hint as they search the Beach with a spade Shovel in Tow,
And practically shove the spade shovel under the coil (No Patience involved)

Then they go to a farm & things get really bad :laughing9:

a Signal and 2 People Jump under the Coil with a sand Scoop & Spade digging simultaneously throwing dirt everywhere

somewhere in the middle of that I stopped to post, debating on if I wanna Assault my Senses much Further .

I don't think I was ever that Green ! :dontknow: my guess the finds shown here are all tuckers ?

they also think newer pennies are magnetic

Last edited:

Coinboy

Dec 4, 2019
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Makro Simplex, pulsedive, Garrett Ace 200, Nokta pinpointer, Brute Magnetics 888 pound Fishing Magnet
Predatortools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL

I usually Like Watching Tucker Upper's Videos. He pretty much has done every type of Treasure Hunting,

But this has Physically made me shiver with disgust !

to save a little time, I'd say start at the 11:00 mark.
I hope these guys aren't on tnet :tongue3:, I would guess not as it appears tucker is the only one who ever detected before.
then again, if they are, they probably leaned a few thing by now. like patience, a trawl and a pinpointer :laughing7:

First you will get a hint as they search the Beach with a spade Shovel in Tow,
And practically shove the spade shovel under the coil (No Patience involved)

Then they go to a farm & things get really bad :laughing9:

a Signal and 2 People Jump under the Coil with a sand Scoop & Spade digging simultaneously throwing dirt everywhere

somewhere in the middle of that I stopped to post, debating on if I wanna Assault my Senses much Further .

I don't think I was ever that Green ! :dontknow: my guess the finds shown here are all tuckers ?

they also think newer pennies are magnetic

LOL Jeff thanks for a good laugh! I was cringing and laughing the “hole” way through. I really enjoy these videos you send they make my day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread