A CAPTAIN KIDD TREASURE STORY

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Tony,

Can you give us a few hints like what country it is in? Or How deep it is buried? Maybe you would tell us how you were able to get the charts/maps?

We love to hear a good story based on historical documents like you have. Again do not let someone bother you that doesn't understand the value of what you have done. There are several here that would sincerely be interested in learning from you.

tony69

Greenie
Feb 5, 2009
Curtis said:
Hi Tony,

Can you give us a few hints like what country it is in? Or How deep it is buried? Maybe you would tell us how you were able to get the charts/maps?

We love to hear a good story based on historical documents like you have. Again do not let someone bother you that doesn't understand the value of what you have done. There are several here that would sincerely be interested in learning from you.HI CURTIS, you ask can I give you clues like what country it is in, and how deep, I could, seeing as no one knows how to get the real charts any way, let alone get the treasure, only to slag me off (I think you call it nay Sayers) by people who think they know it all yet don’t even have the right charts to say that they are real or fake and at the same time doing damage to me and the KIDD legacy over the years it has become a joke even the mention of Kidd or kidds treasure is a joke, Agreed there many good people on here who would love to know how I got the charts and if they did find the answer then they would be in the same predicament as I am, So all I can say is carry on looking for treasure which you will not find and guess the answer and end up with nothing, for a start there were 6 places in this world were they worked from seeing as GREENWICH was not in used then, which one did kidd use to hind his treasure, I know , all I can say is good luck to you good people and that it has taken me quite a few years to work the charts out , If I cant sell it or go for the treasure then it will die with me and let me tell you it will never be found , you ask me to tell you my research and what I have found, as they say in my country not a chance , not a hope in hell, of me telling you or anyone and just like these good people I want to get some thing out of my research if possible

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If all the stories about Kidd is true, then he was one busy pirate. Don't believe everything that you read.

salvage diver

Feb 11, 2012
Montgomery, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites-DFX & Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you believe its underwater I have boats. If you believe its a far trecvk on lant that a car will not go I have horses. If you think it is real then I will help if I can, sometimes its about resourses and not hard cash. If nothing is found then we have an adventure to tell, if something is found then we have more adventures to seek.

tony69

Greenie
Feb 5, 2009
i have no theory only facts some people say the charts are fake some say real and all guess, i had to find out how they worked if thay did after many years, to help you, i started looking for a good copy of the chart and like most of us took a book to a photographer he said do not print a chart out of a book as it fades evey time it is printed you will have to find a good copy some were else so do not print a chart out of a book as it is not clear, i found a clear copy and in doing so it turned out that i did know at the time would help me find kidds treasure a lot have asked me where i got a clear copy only i know but get a clear copy and go to work

tony69

Greenie
Feb 5, 2009
If you believe its underwater I have boats. If you believe its a far trecvk on lant that a car will not go I have horses. If you think it is real then I will help if I can, sometimes its about resourses and not hard cash. If nothing is found then we have an adventure to tell, if something is found then we have more adventures to seek.

its on land, but a boat would get us there, i do knowhow to find the treasure ,no one belives me some one will and when they do they will be rich if you are real then im on [email protected]

tony69

Greenie
Feb 5, 2009
I would like to ask you wiz kids a question, my name is tony Andrews and for the past 30 years I have looked for kids treasure and at long last found it ,oh I know that it would cost a lot to get , Seeing as the people with money to get it wont even listen let a lone put-up the money to get it, I would like to give it to you all, everyone that is , I tried on another web site not this one may I add ,knowing how the chart works I also know how it does not, so I said a load of rubbish to test the water and low and behold it was promptly stolen by the administrator who may I add said the charts are fake, the question I ask is how do I tell you all with out it being stolen,

Big Bad John

Jul 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tony
Do not give out any locations. I live in Connecticut, and there are many stories about kidd burying treasures. Good luck and keep your mouth shut.

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Various Seismic generators and magnetic anomoly detector equipment (MADs).
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
SIR the charts are quite comman to find, some people in my country say the maps are some kind of joke ,that's only because they do not have the brains ,or the time, to work the charts out. and some even say they know, and when you ask them? well it is just a guess really and a guess is not good enough.you must be sure as i am ,check things ,you can make things be what they are not no matter what treasure you are tracking down .When some one comes up with the money to get the treasure you must prove to them you are right ,and the only way to do that is check one and one make two oh yes i have gone the wrong way meny times but keep, ed at it ,and there is no shadow of doubt i have found Kidd's treasure [on paper that is] and it would be pointless telling the world how they work with out getting something back myself. So the answer is to sell what i know or to let it lie unfound, as it will.I have now put away my research and i must say Kidd was cleaver, so i will leave you with this clue [what is is,nt and what is is and only the wise will see] if i can be of any help just ask tony

AhAh...so the more you talk the more we see. You want a handout for some worthless info. Your attempts to intimidate and blackmail, such as a child would do, like holding it's breath, only darkens your image to that of desperation and dishonesty.
Go get the treasure yourself.

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Various Seismic generators and magnetic anomoly detector equipment (MADs).
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ps: Kidd's lawyer did not find the marker (singular), I did, and it is in the recovery stage. So take your charts, make a pillow with them, and get some rest.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hate to tell you guys but if its the treasure I'm thinking of you wont be getting anything,if its true.The area between the island and the mainland was filled,there is no longer an island.If theres a couple of chests down there,most likely quite deep.Not to mention the runway,good luck getting permission.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Captain Kidd was in Prison from July 6th, 1699 until his death in May 23rd 1701.

I am confused how a letter dated 1701 and written by him could end up in Palmer

There is no mention of a brother Robert in any Biography of him.
Captain William Kidd also used Captain Robert Kidd as his alias

After spending more than a year in prison, Kidd was sent to England to face trial.

Kidd's Trial and Execution:

Kidd's trial took place on May 8, 1701. The trial caused a huge sensation in England, as Kidd pleaded that he had never actually turned pirate. There was plenty of evidence against him and he was found guilty. He was also convicted of the death of Moore, the rebellious gunner. He was hanged on May 23, 1701 and his body was put into an iron cage hanging along the River Thames, where it would serve as a warning for other pirates

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread