North Carolina Lead Mayby

kenmor

Jan 28, 2006
Hello everyone,I am new here,my name is Ken Morrison,I wanted to tell what my stepfather told me years ago. He was raised up near Raleigh N.C.. He told me when world war 2 started he was drafted,so he and a friend took their girl friends up on top of Hagar Mountain near where he lived,and while the women fixed food he and his friend explored,they found a Knife carved on a rock big as a house,He said they went down toward a creek on the west side where the knife pointed,they found a oak tree with carving on it near the creek,and when they walked around it ,almost fell into a hole that was covered up,they went back to the car and got a flashlight,but the batteries were bad so they could not see much,but he said it was a hidden hole. My stepfather and his friend agreed after the war they would come back and explore more. His friend was killed and my stepfather got married after the war and moved to Kansas City Missouri,so never got to find out what was there.He also said in the big rock there was a funny looking hole bored down in the rock,and that it looked like ma by some kind of building was there on top of the rock long ago. He said he always wondered what was in that hole. If you look and find anything at least let me know ,I will keep quite....Ken Morrison

neo

Jul 15, 2013
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wheres this area at? i love in caldwell county is it close by

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread